Hudson has one regular hotel, the Saint Charles Hotel. But we have an extraordinary number of Inns, B & B's and Guest Houses. There is something suited to your tastes.
A group of Hudson lodging professionals have created stayinhudson.com. It is a central point to start your search for the right accommodations for your taste and needs.
The Country Squire and the Warren Street B & B offer beautifully appointed charm within walking distance of everything. The fantastically renovated mansion that is now the Inn at Hudson is awe inspiring; and the Union Street Guest House offers beds without the breakfast. Come and go as you please.
There are many other great places to stay in and around Hudson.
stayinhudson.com and the Columbia County Lodging Association
A few things to keep in mind when you are visiting.
- Like many cities, Hudson enforces an alternate side of the street parking rule. The rule goes in to effect at 12 midnight. Cars must be on the odd side of the street when the next day's date is an odd number. and on the even side of the street on even numbered dates.
- Parking in the lot across from the Amtrak station is $5 per day and must be paid for at the electronic stations at the lot. It is enforced seven days a week
- On Saturday and Sunday, visitors park for free in all of the other of Hudson’s municipal lots.
- On-street, parking meters must be fed Monday through Saturday
- The requirement to feed the meters has traditionally been waived during the month of December. (Check with City Hall to be certain)